Wise Ways in Preparing a Wedding
Can’t hide both your excitement and anxiety for your wedding day? There’s nothing to be ashamed of that. It’s completely natural and expected. Without a doubt, one’s wedding day is one of the most memorable and life changing events in one’s life. Perhaps one of the reasons why you feel anxious is because of the myriad of things that you must set up before the big day. From the kind of wedding dress you would wear to the number of people you need to invite in Chicago, IL, it is important that everything’s set days before the wedding date.
Don’t fret because the following are 10 essential wedding preparation tips that you can follow to make your preparation efforts effective and worthwhile.
1. Avoid wearing heels during the rehearsal. Unless you are used to wearing shoes with high heels every day, it is best that you don’t do it or you run the risk of having a sore ankle or feet on your wedding day.
2. Ready baby wipes at all times. Whether it’s removing a dirt that stuck at the hem of your dress or a smeared makeup, baby wipes can do magic.
3. Remove your dress when you go the restroom. Take your maid of honour every time you go to the restroom to do your business, wash your hands, or reapply some makeup. Then jump back into the dress and back to the room.
4. Trials for makeup and hair are a must. The idea is to make yourself look at its best on your wedding day. And what can make this possible than a professionally done hair and makeup?
5. Give yourself more than enough time. Expect that during the course of the event, you will be the centre of the universe. Hence, before the day arrives, give yourself some time to just relax and enjoy the moments.
6. Expect some things to go wrong. This is not to say that you will always have to look forward to that “something.” This only means that you need to prepare yourself for any imperfections that might happen.
7. Get buffers. These are the people who will filter the information that you will only know. If something bad happens, for instance, they will be persons who will decided whether to let you know immediately or not.
8. Prepare a survival kit. This kit should include things like mints, deodorants, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, safety pins, a small scissor, baby wipes, mirror, band aids and the like.
9. Hold your bouquet low. You might have seen brides walking down the aisle their faces covered with their bouquet. Before the procession, hold it in place where you want it keep it steady. You definitely heard multiple times about this yet you still trying to learn more. Perhaps because the information related to this topic is easily available. Still, the discovery of quality content is an uphill task. For further details on the topic, click for more info.
10. Practice your maid honour in Chicago, IL in bustling your wedding dress. In doing so, you will save time in instructing her what to do on your wedding day and she also won’t feel awkward trying to make your look fabulous in your dress.